Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SEED

( 0 of 10 )

Alright let's just say I didn't see the REAL (Yes, REAL!!!) Animal Torture Footage in the beginning of the film. And say I just watched the rest... It was still a piece of crap! It had this one particular scene in which this pyscho they call Seed repeatedly beats a woman tied to a chair with a hammer-sized hatchet for over 2 minutes until her skull comes open and he then sticks the hatchet handle in her head. I'm usually all for graphic violence but after showing that scene, which I may say had NOTHING to do with the rest of the movie it just made me sick. It was simply Stupid and Apalling. I don't think that I have ever been more disgusted with a movie in my entire life. First off, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ANIMALS BEING SLAMMED TO THE GROUND AND BEATEN TO DEATH AND SKINNED ALIVE AND TORTURED IN A HORROR MOVIE!!! It just made me so angry that someone in the studio thought that this was entertaining. Thus the reason this movie, SEED, is the first-ever film to get a ZERO STAR RATING. Avoid this like the plague... it's disgusting.

Photobucket

No comments: